Leverage a data-driven operation
TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS EDITION
Trimble Smartdelivery Transport & Logistics Edition will allow you to effectively manage your transport, teams and assets with simplicity and precision. The Transport and Logistics Edition is created for the management of FTL, LTL, pallets, bulk or other types of transport. The tool will allow you to capture, receive and share operational data and orchestrate the interaction between dispatch, depot workers, drivers, team leaders, office workers, backend systems and the receiving customer.
The comprehensive out-of-the box logistics workflow library quickly gets you up and running. To get your data into the system, it can be integrated directly through built-in standard APIs or simply by uploading a CSV format file. All workflows and tools are easily configured to fit your optimal business processes.
- The receiving customer receives notifications about deliveries and can communicate changes directly to the transport company.
- The driver gets today’s manifest, including detailed task instructions, and can perform compliance checks in a simple format.
- The depot worker gets instructions on how to load a specific vehicle in an optimised route sequence.
- The dispatcher is provided with the overall picture, and can simply drag and drop to assign dispatch jobs to routes and drivers.
- The office worker can use the business intelligence tool to analyse the operational data and understand where improvements can be made.
- Job management, creation and scheduling
- Workflows for optimised loading and delivery
- Barcode scanning, sign, pin code and photo proof-of-delivery
- Vehicle and safety checklists
- Operational stops, historical routes
- Turn-by-turn trucking navigation
- Real-time tracking
- Pre-arrival/ETA notification
- Geofence triggering
- Accurate chargeable weights and dimensions
- Tracking of labelled items
- Ad hoc job management
- Deviation handling
- Asset tracking
WHY TRIMBLE SMARTDELIVERY
DESIGNED TO FIT
An extensive and configurable platform, enabling a close fit to existing processes and swift deployment for new concepts.
A global experience, proven by more than 170,000 users, spread across a secure infrastructure, reducing the risk.
Extensive and intuitive integration options, including pre-built integrations to existing partner software and services.
INTUITIVE USER EXPERIENCE
A mature and refined mobile user experience, which has evolved to ensure reduced training times for all users.
Supporting your business growth through powerful software add-on capabilities, and a vast partner network for hardware.
POWERFUL ADD-ON MODULES
The Trimble Smartdelivery customer interaction solution provides a seamless way to interact with your recipients and it helps you keep your promises. With notifications triggered automatically, you can communicate real-time progress. Watch your customers’ satisfaction risa as their expectations are met. And get ready for cost savings as unsuccessful deliveries are significantly reduced.
Customer interaction is available as a fully integrated add-on to Trimble Smartdelivery. It enables seamless interaction with jobs and events, and automatic geofence-triggered events can send notifications to the receivers.
- Notifications with estimated time of arrival
- Real-time tracking on map
- Receiver can update delivery preferences and add additional information for drivers
- Real-time updated information to driver about receiver’s changed preferences
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Reduced number of unsuccessful deliveries
- Reduced impact on environment with reduced emissions
- Driver commitment with better information and efficiency
The Trimble Smartdelivery Route Planner is a tool for planning and creating routes based on available jobs/stops and route templates. It provides visibility on the routes and their progress, and an overview of current routes and their progress. It also allows for planning, re-planning and optimisation.
The Route Planner can build daily route schedules where all selected stops are automatically distributed and optimised to suitable routes. You can change and re-plan the route schedules manually or by letting the Route Planner suggest the optimal schedule.
When the route schedule is completed, the planner can activate the routes so they become available to the driver. If new ad hoc jobs are created, the Trimble Smartdelivery Route Planner can support the planner by suggesting a suitable route.
- Provides an overview of existing routes in last-mile and line-haul planning
- Gives the possibility to assign new unplanned jobs to existing routes
- Re-plans jobs between routes and oversees the impact of the assignment to the different routes created
- Allows creation of new routes
- Reduce and streamline the time for planning
- Lowers mileage, cuts fuel usage and gives significant cost savings
- Decreases emissions and improve asset utilisation
- Improves customer service and enables service level agreements to be met
- Gives visibility over impact in changing routes and assignments
The Trimble Smartdelivery Dashboard is an information management tool that is used to track KPIs and other key data points such as the leverage of service level agreements, jobs by status, jobs types and follow-up on deviations registered. By using data visualisations, dashboards simplify complex data sets to provide users with awareness of current performance at a glance.
The Trimble Smartdelivery reporting tool helps you set up long-term management strategy, policy, and business plans. It helps in streamlining processes, reducing costs and improving efficiency.
Dashboards provide a central location for users to access, interact and analyse up-to-date information to make smarter, data-driven decisions. You can monitor and measure performance and metrics in real-time and on-the-go. The tool, based on Microsoft Power BI, is fully integrated and available as an add-on.
- Provides data on jobs, stops, drivers and any events in daily operations
- Visualises the data in charts or tables
- Allows paginated reports ideal for printing
- Exports the data to file
- Easy follow up of KPIs, SLAs, dwell time and more
- Time savings thanks to an immediate overview of current operations
- Provides the underlying facts for long-term management strategies
- Provides facts that guide change management
- Expect improved results and increased productivity
YES, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A DEMO
TRENDS & KNOWLEDGE
“There’s nothing like a personal note to raise our spirits and remind us that we’re not being forgotten, that we are all in this together and that we will get through it."
Reliable shipping during peak season is cost-effective for e-commerce companies. Peak seasons are challenging, and preparation is necessary to ensure timely shipment of goods.
Do you scramble at the last minute to ensure maximum order fulfilment? With planning, retailers can get through this lucrative peak period without a rush.
The peak season is a busy time for your delivery service. As retailers clamber to attract customers, what customers really want is reliable, same-day delivery.